The Grand Rapids Boulder Park is for everyone. Please help us make it a welcoming place. Encourage often, clean up, and minimize risk using the following guidelines.
And remember, Climbing is a dangerous sport. Climb at your own risk.
Please observe the following guidelines to aid everyone’s safety.
- Encourage often. Psych is contagious.
- Walk around (not under) people climbing. They could fall on you. Ouch.
- Finish at the last hold for new climbers. Topping out is for experts.
- Warm up. Climbing puts strain on muscles and tendons.
- Climb down from the top. Jumping is just crazy.
- Be kind. You may make a friend. We all need friends.
- Let each person figure out the route. Share beta when asked. Ask freely.
- Climb with an adult watching. Especially if you are under 13.
- Climb until 10pm. The lights go out after that.